Friday 10 January 2014

Too late for Christmas!

I wore this tailor made pencil skirt which had a mixture of greens with a hint of gold which was my Christmas theme. This Christmas my husband and I had a small shindig at our place with our close friends where I cooked and cooked and cooked, I almost didn't get enough time to slip into this little ensemble.

I purchased this green batik printed material at one of the shops in Arab street (which by the way if you are in Singapore you have to visit). I was hoping to have this tailor made sometime mid 2013 since Emerald Green was the color of the year. I know it's not exactly Emerald Green but it is a fun mix of many greens (don't you think?).

DSC_0333 DSC_0334 DSC_0344 DSC_0346

Custom made batik printed skirt | ZARA top | Fake pearl studded shoes from SEVEN | Coach Legacy Collection Handbag | Michal Negrin jewellery

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

No comments:

Post a Comment