Saturday 19 October 2013

Island Life!

I am back people!!! Which means I am ready to posts few pictures from my recent trip. To answer all your questions I thought I would post the questions in here and give you my answers.

1. Where did I go?

- We headed to an island in The Bahamas called Freeport. This place is where my husband grew up and worked before he met me in Singapore. Three years ago we were married in this island, hence this place is very special to us and not to forget all our family & friends who makes this island more like a HOME. They say "Its always better in the Bahamas".

2. What I packed?

- Our trip was for two weeks and we were also going to do a road trip from Florida to NYC which means change in weather from Summer to Fall. I packed my basic essentials and light fabrics. I did this because I knew I will be shopping in the US and plus we had a lot of traveling so just wanted it to be easy for us.

3. Who I travelled with?

- My husband and my in-laws. My Father-in-Law loves long drives, we were all excited for this trip, especially me since it is my very first trip with them and I loved it. I would say my in-laws are real fun to be with :)

4. Did I carry my camera?

- I did carry my DSLR and didn't bring my charger. To save my battery I reserved my camera for blog pictures and roamed around the island and city taking pictures from my iPhone. I will share the pictures with you for sure.

5. How was the weather in Bahamas?

- It was a lot of sun and rained few times.

6. What I loved about the Bahamas?

- The Food my favorite being fried fish and lobster, The Beautiful Turquoise beaches and the People that passersby that never fails to greet you anywhere you go.

DSC_0905 DSC_0909 DSC_0916 DSC_0924

Top & Skirt: ZARA, Flats: TOPSHOP, Accessories: Metalli & Lovisa (Arm-candies), Esta (Ring), Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Clubmasters.

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

2 comments:

  1. My favourite post in your blog text wise cos we get to know a little more. More outfit pictures from the holiday please !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopped on from your IG profile..I love this relaxed look. Wow you were here in the US..a NY to Florida road trip def sounds fun. Bahamas is such an awesome place, right?
    Love it!
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete