Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Smiley Face!

I know its been a week since I've been back from Perth but I just can't get it out of my system. Now I have a special place to bring to my readers the Perth Upmarket, I did mention it in a previous post telling you guys to check it out if ever you visit Western Australia. So here is one of the many reasons why you shouldn't miss this special place.

When I started strolling around this market I stopped myself at this stall that had the cutest of tees with different designs for women, men, kids and babies. I couldn't help but stop by as the T-shirts were pulling me like some sort of magnet. The price was not too shabby either (AUD 30 and 10% of all profits goes to The Centre for Cerebral Palsy in Western Australia).

But the real specialty about these tees are that they are designed by a handsome young man named Daniel Pavlovic who is at the front of his stall and greets you with a big smile. It was so amazing to see his skills and with the challenges he faces on a daily basis there was still that big smile on his face which made me come back to his stall and buy this tee. Read out more about him and his team here: http://danielink.com.au

This city, the people, the weather just inspires me everyday I look at my wardrobe and instantly, a smiley face and a Happy me.

DSC_0446 DSC_0456 DSC_0471 Smiley face

Tee: daniel(ink) at perth upmarket, Blazer: ZARA, Pants: UNIQLO, Shoes: Wittner, Wallet: Romy at perth upmarket

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

6 comments:

  1. I love those pants and the blazer. Too cool! <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you look adorable. Your everyday style is like my dressed up style, but then again, I'm a mom. Great jacket and awesome pants. Can't wait to see more of your outfits.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!!

    xoxoxo
    Ritcha
    www.RitchStyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so stylish. i admire you soo much!

    see you on my blog!
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I awarded you the 'Versatile Blogger Award'. Do take a look at my blog to accept the award!
    http://www.gulaabigirl.com/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award-yayyy.html

    kisses
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog and I'm totally in love with you!! Gosh, I love this look so much , I'm going to recreate it! And I love your tee. Your pictures are fun too

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete