Thursday 12 September 2013

Perth Upmarket!

I am in Perth for a week, that is the reason for the leave of absence. I thought I would take the time to feed you in a bit about my Perth holiday. Its spring here and the weather could be sunny one minute and gloomy the next, its a welcomed change of scenary for this Singaporean girl I must say.

This Sunday, my bestie and her fiancĂ© brought me to the Perth Upmarket which happens at the University of Western Australia this market brings together over 150 of Perth’s most talented artists, designers, craftsmen and gourmets all under one roof. If you guys ever visit do check this place out as they have an array of products that would tantalize your inner fashionista's taste buds. In my up coming blogpost I will be sharing the many wonderful gems Perth has to offer.

DSC_0059 DSC_0071 DSC_0091 DSC_0103 DSC_0123

Dress: ModCloth, Bomber jacket: Kinki Gerlinki, Shoes: Converse

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket n that dress is too cute.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New POst up

    ReplyDelete