Thursday 19 September 2013

All I need is a ray of Sunshine!

I am back in Singapore after a beautiful week spent in Perth the only thing that was topsy turvy on this trip was the unpredictable weather,which actually is how I like my blogpost to be to readers "unpredictable". I was expecting Spring which is "supposed to be" warm weather, instead it's been an extended Winter with heavy rain and strong winds but that didn't stop me from going out and exploring my surroundings. The weather was unpredictable each day, it rained for an hour and then out came the sun and dried up all the rain for few a seconds and then another downpour. This has been the routine for the time I spent in Perth.

But the weather didn't stop me from doing what I love the most bringing a bit a sunshine to a cloudy day!!!!

DSC_0188 DSC_0223 DSC_0233 DSC_0212

Knitwear: ZARA (old), Top: UNIQLO, Trousers: WOMB, Shoes: Charles & Keith, Jute bag: courtesy of La Marelle Boutique Singapore, Ear-rings: Perth Upmarket

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool look. I love those pants and the sweater. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete