Monday 24 June 2013

Morning Rush!

Happy Monday Dear ones!!!

How has your weekend been? This tiny red dot has been badly affected by haze since (PSI close to 400 on one day) since mid last week and the sky slowly started to clear up this weekend. It was good to breathe in fresh air and wake up to the chirping of the birds this Monday morning.

Moving on to my outfit for work: stripes is my 'new uniform' these past couple of days. I pair them with my statement skirts and add more colours with my shoes and jewelry. Viola! I am all set to beat the Monday Blues.

Did you guys notice, I chopped my long frizzy, wavy locks?

DSC_0436

Skirt: Modcloth, Top: ZARA, Shoes: Charles&Keith, Bag: TOSCANO, Accessories: Lovisa

Stay Beautiful,

Soma

4 comments:

  1. This is skirt is beautiful
    XX
    Trishann
    http://jewelsngold.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty skirt...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) Just popped in at your blog and I've got to say - I love it ! Keep up the great work :D

    http://www.sunkissed-style-file.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete