Saturday 4 June 2011

Hangover

Dear Readers,

How are you all doing???
I apologise for my long absence. Two weeks ago I had received the very bad news about my Grand Mothers death to cancer. I had been taken back for the past two weeks and now getting along in my life. I had grown up with my grand parents during my primary and high school days and I still remember my Grand Mom waking up early in the morning cooking our breakfast n lunch n many many memories of her stick to me...

Thus my absence and my short getaway with my husband just to keep me away from the emptiness then.
Now I am back in track and all is good :)

So today our friends and us went for the movie Hangover Part II, I must say it was so HILARIOUS and the six of us could'nt stop laughing our hearts out. We were the noisy ones in that theatre. After which we headed out for some nice cold local desserts and talked again about the funny scenes from the movie. It was was one fun evening.

For my outfit today I paired my skirt with my Denim Shirt Dress, to have this fit to my size I added in my skinny belt.
I had being eyeing this floral printed skirt ever since I saw the Spring/Summer 2011 Mango Fashion show. The next day I had to grab this and have it in my closet. But, I did not buy it all of a sudden it took me couple of days n a month.

What I loved about this skirt is that it is High-waist has a very feminine flare with button-through front fastening and slouchy side pockets. For a twist and a change I paired them with my Denim Shirt Dress :)
I loved this. What say you all?






Skirt: Mango
Denim Shirt Dress: Her Velvet Vase
Shoes: Allegra
Watch: Fossil
Charm Bracelet: Agatha & Love Links
Brown Calf Leather Bag: G.aires

Till my next post.
Stay Safe & Beautiful
Soma

1 comment: